FullBloom uses Okta to streamline access to the applications used on a regular basis, as well as to help protect and keep our systems secure. The following information will guide you through activating your Okta account. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
1. You will receive a Welcome to Okta email to both your work email and your personal email IF you have a personal email in UltiPro. Please be sure to use the last email you received regarding your Okta account if you have more than one.
2. Click the “Activate Okta Account” link in the email.
3. The link will open a web browser.
- Set up a new Okta Password
- Repeat your new Password
- Set your ‘forgot password’ question
- Choose your security image
- Be sure to remember your password - You will be using this going forward to login to Okta and easily access all of our apps!
Note password requirements: at least 8 characters, a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, no parts of your username. Your Okta username is your work email address.
4. Click create my account, and your Okta account is active! Note, your username for Okta is your work email address.
5. Your Okta dashboard will now show. Be sure to check back as you receive notices on new apps available to Okta!